Designed to be a real-time overview of our local economy, the Economic Dashboard is based on the following components:
- Economic Health - Assessing Butte County’s economic vitality and its contributions to the California economy.
- Workforce Preparedness - How Butte County’s students are being prepared for a brighter future and how workers critical to the county’s economic future are being trained.
- Quality of Life - Understanding quality of life through the lens of housing and impacts on daily life.
- Economic Drivers - The top local industries powering Butte County’s economy.
VIEW BUTTE COUNTY ECONOMIC DASHBOARD
View Shasta County Economic Dashboard
- Quality of Life - Understanding quality of life in Shasta County through the lens of housing and impacts on daily life.
- Local Industry - Travel and Tourism, Health Care, Retail Trade, Forestry, Manufacturing and more.
- Productivity - Gross Regional Product, Labor Force Participation, Unemployment Rate and more.
- Workforce Preparedness - How Shasta County’s students are being prepared for a brighter future and how workers critical to the county’s economic future are being trained.
Business Confidence Survey
See where the economy is going next, based on input from local business leaders in their corresponding counties. The Business Confidence Survey illustrates the result of a multiple choice survey letting us know how local business leaders feel about the prospects of their own companies along with local, state, and national economies over the next 12 months. All responses are aggregated and a score between 0 and 100 is computed. A score over 50 indicates an overall optimism about the local economy.